Home    FAQ   Suchen   Mitgliederliste   Benutzergruppen   Registrieren   Profil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   Login     

Imagination FAQ/INFOS

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
M
Site Admin

blank.gif

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 08, 2005 12:19 pm    Imagination FAQ/INFOS Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

For our Polish Customers in english ( my apologies , my native language is German wink ) :

this is an explanation about the Imagination Loudspeaker Philosophy.

I started abt 1994 to design the perfect Home-Cinema Speakers.

My goal was to combine the needs of Home-Cinema Performance, Dynamic, High Soundpressure, low distortion, defined diffusion angle, with the needs of a Stereo Music Lover and Audiophile.

I used specially modified FOCAL drivers at these days with a big success. Several very good reviews and satisfied customers was the result after 3 years of development and research.

some years ago FOCAL stopped production of high performance Drive units, so i decided to redesign the line with new Drivers made under my control and modified for my needs.
This new Line is called IMAGINATION (also available as Kits!)
and actually we have 3 models ready,

The result is a new line of Kit Speakers with the best Price Performance ratio you can actually achieve in the AudioMarket.

Imagination ONE is a starter product especially for small rooms(max25sqm) and average Soundpressure levels up to 108dB short peaks.
This 2 way design can handle 50Watts RMS,
the efficiency is 89dB,
the Impedance is 8Ohms.
The Distortion is very low and the Frequency Range is 50Hz - 22kHz.
Specials:
phasecoherent 24dB Crossover and fullshielded drivers with nearly no magnetic field outside the speakers. You can place them near the CRT Monitor.

Data Imagination TWO (Shelf/Compact Version)
39Hz-22kHz (column-version 35-22kHz)
100Watt RMS, 200 Watt peak impulse
Efficiency 93dB(2,83V), max soundpressure 113dB
Impedance 4 Ohms
Specially designed 24dB crossover for low distortion
phase coherent midrange, very good speech intelligibility.
open and wide horizontal reproduction of the virtual stage.
Check with very high Quality STEREO reords. Imaging is perfect.

MTM/D'Appolito similar design gives a special vertical dispersion for reduced floor+ceiling reflections.

the very accurate Impulseresponse is made by very light and stiff conematerial manufactured of composite mix of Cellulose and Aramid Materials.

We found a special secret treatment to improve the performance of the speakercone dramatically. Every driver is modified by hand in a 30 minutes lasting procedure.

Very big doublemagnets produce the force to accelerate the hightemperature capable KAPTON duallayer Voicecoil.

The Voicecoil is in an open area and the Diffractioncone gives a good symmetrical dispersion.

SUBWOOFER Imagination K11
200Watt RMS
8Ohms
in 70L BR enclosure (with 2Pi roomloading)
efficieny 90dB
20Hz-80Hz (recommended crossover frequncy is 50hz!)
max pressure 120dB.
we suggest to use 2 woofers as minimum.

ImaginationTwo needs 4 woofers for perfect match.

Data Imagination Three 2Versions available!!!
Version1 called Evolution (EVO) 600€uro/piece
26Hz-22kHz
200Watt RMS, 400 Watt peak impulse
Efficiency 94dB(2,83V), max soundpressure 117dB
Impedance 4 Ohms
Specially designed 12/24dB crossover for low distortion
phase coherent midrange, very good speech intelligibility.
open and wide horizontal reproduction of the virtual stage.
Version2 Called HighEnd (HE Version) 700€ piece
22Hz-24kHz
200Watt RMS, 400 Watt peak impulse
Efficiency 95dB(2,83V), max soundpressure 118dB
Impedance 4 Ohms
we use a specially design inverted Dome tweeter with a very big Magnet and high Efficiency. The Cone is a special Gaussian function, very light and stiff material, damped with a black coating.

One of our customers choose this design
http://www.audiovideoforum.de/viewtopic.php?t=1706

Specially designed 24active/24dB passive crossover for low distortion
this concept is semiactive and uses two 300 Watt Stereo Amps for SubBass and Bass Mid and Highrange. The Amps provide 150Watt RMS per channel.
With the active Crossover dividing at 50Hz /24dB we can achieve an accurate Bassresponse, ver easy too adjust to roomacoustic.
The cossover is free adjustable in frequency 44-100Hz and in level for each side. There is a phase switch aswell.
The Price for the whole Kit as Pair is abt 1800 Euro incl 2 StereoAmps and active Crossover.
You can drive a Simple/straightforward system with a DVD/CD Player vas Frontend. If u have a turntable and/or more sources you need a preamp.

the prices are German prices, foreign countrys pls add atleast 50E/piece for transport and add ur taxes aswell.
Please order at Marek Sawicki mars@hot.pl
he is representant for all Zoller products in Poland.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von M am Mo Sep 25, 2006 3:06 pm, insgesamt 7-mal bearbeitet

HiddenBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenICQ-Nummer    
Marek
neu hier ;)

blank.gif

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 08, 2005 2:42 pm    Re: Imagination FAQ/INFOS Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Manfred
thanx for tech_talk and after all the really great design which is IMG_2.
marek

OfflineBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden    
M
Site Admin

blank.gif

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 08, 2005 8:20 pm    (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

i wish you all the best for a big success at the Warsaw Audio High End Show.
I would like to see the faces of the listeners after u tell them the price lol

I am shure the 25sqm showroom will give a quite good sound.

Please tell us your experienceand i like to know what the Polish Audiophiles tell you about their impressions about the new products.....

Marek
neu hier ;)

blank.gif

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 09, 2005 12:02 am    (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'd like to let you know that on Saturday/Sunday we will be displaying the Imagination_Two system at High End show in Warsaw. In reality we are going to play very sophisticated system: Imagination_two with two 11" subwoofers.
We use two mono power amps to drive 11", and four channel amp to drive IMG_Two in bi-amping mode. We also use digital procesor which has digital crossover to split signals at 50 Hz. It means we have fully active 2.1 stereo system. I hope we have no competition at the show. It would be much better to have 4 subs, but even with 2 we outperform most of loudspeakers. Next week I will write about the show, reaction of audience to the IMG_2 and more. The show will take place in Hotel Sobieski, 10 minutes walking from main railway station (DC). Any body visiting Warsaw this weekend are invited to see what is going on at Polish hifi scene.

michaellang
Stammgast

germany.gif

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 09, 2005 4:33 pm    (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This sounds really interesting. I`m looking forward to your report....
Quelle: Linn Sneaky tuned by Dr. Gert Volk, Vollverstärker Hegel Röst, Lautsprecher: Synopsis 2, Netz: Kachina by Pivane Accoustic über Netzfilter Bada

tysonzero
Stammgast

blank.gif

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 09, 2005 5:09 pm    (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Good Luck. Rock these Guys. smile

OfflineBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden    
M
Site Admin

blank.gif

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 16, 2006 10:05 pm    (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

i just received an Email from a Polish HiFi Fan who told me about a VERY good Test in a Polish HiFi Test Magazine named AUDIO-VIDEO.

We get a translation in english in a few days.

My apologies to all Polish customers, but actually we are sold out with Imagination one and two models. We couldnt imagine the big succes in Poland, and also in Germany the sales have increased by 300% in the last 6 weeks.

This Kits are Direct Sales and u can buy them with a very small margin from Marek in Poland without trouble of Transport.
He has made a small ready made Imagination2 Column at an incredible low price, I suggest u buy direct at Marek mars@hot.pl

Maybe we can deliver quantities in abt 2 Months...

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu: